- What Information Does the Company Gather About You?
- The Company may collect information that you voluntarily submit, as well as location-based information as described herein. Company does not collect personally identifiable information about you on this Website except as expressly noted below.
- Personally Identifiable Information
- As part of our Webservices, in order to take advantage of certain features of our Website, the Company may ask you to provide your e-mail address, name, phone number, job title, company, industry or other information about yourself. The Company collects such information in order that you are able to use the Website, be added to the list to receive e-mail updates, and can be reached for follow-up. You are not required to provide us with this information, but if you choose not to, you may not be able to participate in portions of our service (“Service”).
- As part of our Services and business practices, we may collect personal information for a specific purpose as requested by our customers. We will collect that personal information by lawful means, and, where appropriate, with notice or consent of the individual concerned. We will identify those purposes for which such information is being collected and we will only use that information for those purposes or for other related purposes. If we intend to use that information for any other purpose, we will obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will provide information to you upon reasonable request about our policies and practices surrounding your personal information.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Some non-personally identifiable
What Do We Do With The Information We Gather About You?
With Whom Do We Share The Information That We Gather?
- Service Participation. The Company may use the information collected from you to allow you to participate in Service activities for which the information is collected. For example, when you submit your e-mail address in order to receive a newsletter, that address is added to the e-mail list for the newsletter. On each e-mail you receive, you are given the opportunity to unsubscribe; once you unsubscribe, you will no longer receive such e-mails.
- Statistical Analysis. The Company may perform statistical, demographic and marketing analysis of Users and their patterns. The Company may use this information for analysis purposes to improve the Website and Service.
- Within the Company. The Company may use information that it collects or that you provide internally. By using an internet site ope