Impact Enterprises TOS
- Acceptance of Terms
- The Webservices are only available to, and may only be used by individuals and entities able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law. The Webservices are not available to children (persons under the age of eighteen) or to any user whose use of the Webservices has been suspended or revoked. If you are under the age of eighteen, please cease using the Webservices.
- The Company reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which it offers the Webservices at any time and without advance notice, and such modifications will be deemed effective immediately upon posting. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement and any modifications. You can review the most current version of this Agreement at any time on this page.
- Access and License
- Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, the Company grants you a limited, non-transferable, worldwide and non-exclusive right and license to use the Webservices. Except as necessary to use the Webservices, you shall have no rights to any related software or documentation, or any enhancements or modification thereto, provided to you in order to use the Webservices. You shall not sublicense, assign or transfer any license granted to you, and any attempt to do so shall be null and void. You shall not otherwise publicly display, reproduce, distribute, modify, reverse engineer or create derivative works of the Webservices. Further, you shall not use the Webservices to build a competitive product or service or to build a product with similar features, functions or graphics. You further acknowledge and agree that, as between Company and you, the Company owns all right, title, and interest in and to the Webservices, including all intellectual property rights therein.
- You may not use the Webservices, in whole or in part, for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
- Contact Information
- To receive emails and newsletters, you must provide specific information, which may include your first name, last name, e-mail address, company name, industry, and other information that may be voluntarily provided by you to Company. All information must be accurate and updated. You must maintain a valid email address to review emails and newsletters.
- If you do not wish to receive email correspondence, there is a link at the bottom of each email sent to you with an “Unsubscribe” link. You must click this link and follow the instructions to remove yourself from emails.
- For your protection, the Company may require the use of encryption technologies for certain types of communications conducted through the Webservices. Although we may provide those technologies and might use other reasonable precautions to protect confidential information and provide suitable security, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant that information transmitted through the internet or any data network is secure, or that such transmissions will be free from delay, interruption, interception or error.
- User Conduct
You, and not the Company, are responsible for compliance with all laws, regulations and ordinance in connection with your use of the Webservices.
Company Content & Proprietary Rights
- The Webservices may contain trademarks, logos, information, data, images, graphics, artwork, text, photographs, video, music, messages and advertising or other